Product Price :Get Latest Price
Keeping sync with latest industrial demands, we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and trading highly effective Full Digital Ophthalmic Ultrasound Scanner. Our offered scanners are very much popular in the market for their precise functionality, user-friendly controls and non-radioactive attributes. These scanners are designed and fabricated in various stipulations by using high-grade raw materials and progressive technology. Apart from this, we intend to supply our range of products at competitive market rates.
- High accuracy
- Easy to use
- Reliable operation
Full Digital Ophthalmic Ultrasound Scanner A/B
Perfect combination of A scan and B scan: A scan measures the distances by forming single dimension image, e.g. ACD, lens, vitreous, AXL', eye axis related diseases etc. B scan converts the tissue echos into echo luminous spots with different brightness by sector scanning, which symbolize the intensity of echos. The clear and intuitive image helps to observe the intra-ocular and posterior segment diseases. Real-time dynamic scanning shows the lesion locations, volume, shape and relations with peripheral tissues. B scan has been widely used in the diagnosis of ocular and orbit diseases, including:
- Turbid refractive media: ultrasound scanning is the best option to show the intra-ocular diseases.
- Somatometry of the eye
- Diagnosis before and after vitrectomy to confirm the range and extent of disease.
- Diagnosis and location of ocular trauma and intraocular foreign body.
- Intra-ocular tumor
- Diagnosis of exophthalmos
- Ocular and orbit hemodynamics
- Intrusive ultrasound to take out non-magnetic intraocular foreign body; tumor puncture under ultrasound guidance.
- Display: B, B/B, 4B , B/A, A five-point measure, A single point measure
- Measure Range: A Five-point: 0~36mm; A single-point: 0~72mm
- Measure: ACD, Lens, Vitreous, CCT, AXL(immersion mode)
- Eye type: Normal/Aphakic/ Dense Catract/ Manual
- Measure mode: Immersion and contact, manual and auto measurement
- Calculation : std. Deviation, Average, auto average measurement of eight
- groups , result correction,
- Measurement method: A five-point measurement, A single-point measurement IOL formulas: SRK-II, SRK-T, BINKHORST, HOLLADAY, HOFFER-Q, HAIGIS,
- Display of random two formulas, calculation of degree of IOL, DEM of
- emmetropization of IOL, DAM of IOL, REEF after surgery,
- 100 groups of A scan results storage
A single point measurement:
- Magnification: x1.0, x2.0, x4.0
- Depth display: 0~36mm
- Delayed depth: 0~36mm
- Scan mode : sector scanning, stepping motor with high precision
- Comparison of two or four images
- Depth selection: 24mm, 31 mm, 38mm, 42mm, 45mm,
- 49mm, 52mm, 56mm total 8 grades
- Compression Curve:8
- Postponed depth range: 25-32mm Local zoom Up/down, L/R image tuning Color option:8
- Image storage :more than 10,000 images
- Cine loop:256 frames, measurement available
- Annotation: input character and arrow, Chinese/English available
- Disk management
- Measurement: distance, circumference, volume, angle, histogram, sectional view, etc.
- Report print: screen copy, IOL report, medical record with image etc. Language :Chinese/English
- USB2.0 to support U disk(file manipulation, software upgrade, one -key storage, etc)
- Internal D disk(4G) for data, image , report, movie clip